2013 Stagecoach Country Music Festival Sets the Stage for 2014 Toyota 4Runner Reveal
– First-ever Toyota Global Automotive Reveal at a Major Music Festival
– Exclusive Musical Performance by Multi-Platinum Country Music Star Dierks Bentley
– ‘World of Wonders’ Circus-themed Fan Experience, Ride & Drive and Campground Activities
Got this release from Toyota and it’s timely since the event takes place tomorrow. So here it is in all of its well-crafted PR glory. Can’t wait to see the new 4Runner.
Returning for its seventh year as presenting sponsor of Stagecoach, California’s premier country music festival, Toyota will kick off the three-day event with vintage circus-themed fan experiences followed by the unveiling of the 2014 4Runner. The reveal takes place on a unique Toyota stage and will be hosted by SiriusXM™ radio personality, Buzz Brainard with a very special performance by chart-topping country recording artist, Dierks Bentley.
As part of the reveal celebration, Toyota invites fans to enter a sweepstakes from April 22-29 for a chance to win one of six guitars autographed by Dierks Bentley. Information and official rules can be found on the Toyota USA Facebook page and athttp://www.toyota.com/stagecoachsweepstakes/terms.html.
Toyota World of Wonders
In addition to the 4Runner festivities, Toyota will host the World of Wonders, a whimsical atmosphere of carnival curiosities where music fans can take a break from the desert sun. On-site activities include:
- Camry Claw – A custom-built Camry with an arcade-style claw machine operated through the sunroof offers a chance at fun prizes.
- RAV4 Palm Reader – Guests can get a glimpse into the future and find out if their wishes will be granted.
- Tacoma Charging Station – A rapid-charging station will be available for guests to recharge their mobile devices.
- Tundra Strongman – Guests can see how their strength measures up to Toyota’s full-size pickup truck.
- Carnival Arcade – This retro-styled game zone is outfitted with a ring toss and milk jug throw.
- Cooling Zone – Music fans can lounge under misters in an attempt to beat the heat.
- Big Top Photo Booth – Guests can accessorize themselves with circus-themed props for a personalized photo opportunity.
Toyota World of Wonders will also feature hourly line dancing lessons, temporary tattoo parlor and leather accessory creation station. Off-road racing legend Ivan “Ironman” Stewart will also be on hand to greet fans, sign autographs and provide driving demos throughout the weekend. Stagecoach commemorative silkscreen posters and cooling bandanas will also be available while supplies last. Toyota World of Wonders activities will operate Friday through Sunday from noon until 8:00 p.m. PDT unless otherwise specified.