Wide Angle, Large 2.0 Aperture Shines in Low Light Scenarios
For anyone wanting a wide view of the road, just as our driving teachers implored us to keep, the Genius DVR-FHD650 Vehicle Recorder with a 2.0 aperture opening should fill the needs and landscape.
Perhaps more impressive is this full HD machine now boasts Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR) in quasi lighting conditions. The HD carries a resolution of 1920 x 1080/30 fps. The 127 degree wide-angle lens has a six layer surveillance glass class sensor.
The T buckle design makes it easy to install the DVR-FHD650 in your car. Simply use the suction unit on a good spot of and connect the car charger to the cigarette lighter port. Once you start the car engine, this device records everything happening. The security design protects the memory card so nothing is lost in case of special road conditions or incidents.
The DVR-FHD650 is available for $169.99.
- Vehicle Recorder
- Cigarette vehicle adaptor
- Suction cup unit for dashboard/ windshield
- USB cable
- Multi-language quick guide
- Battery: Built-in 500mAh Li-ion battery
- Frames per second: 1920 X 1080@30/ 1280 X 720@60
- Screen: 2.4” LCD
- Video recording format: AVI
- Memory type: Micro SHDC (up to 32GB)